Monday, July 30, 2007

Play week

I really like the image generators - I could see people spending hours playing with this! It seems to be incredibly easy to create something very clever. Here is just one little one that I did...




I'm not so sure about Library Thing. Maybe I just need to spend more time playing with it, but so far I have not discovered my inner cataloguer! however I can see it would be a great reference tool to use, but obviously needs people to contribute to make it useful.

Rollyo, well. I'm sure this would be great, but I didn't really get it - and now I'm running out of time to look at it for a lengthy time. I guess that is the consequence of leaving this to the last minute, and getting easily distracted early on by Flickr not doing exactly what I wanted!

No comments: