Thursday, June 7, 2007

Thoughts on adding photos

Things I have learnt from adding photos to my blog:

1) This adding photos caper isn't as easy as it sounds...
2) Do any manipulation of your photos (like rotating them) BEFORE you add them to the blog!
3) Put your photos into Flickr, don't just add them to your blog from your hard drive, otherwise people will be accessing your hard drive every time they load your blog.
4) When adding your photos you should select the layout of 'none' otherwise you won't be able to move the photos around on the page properly.
5) Friends who blog are wonderful helpful people

2 comments:

Administration said...

I agree with your comments. Tghe first time I added photos it was a "trial and error" ptocess.

AMCSviatko said...

Are you sure about number 3? I was of the belief that when I load photos from my computer to Blogger they are saved somewhere on Blogger.

Otherwise how could people see them when my computer is turned off?

When I click on a random photo from my blog it takes me to a larger version with a URL taht begins "http://bp0.blogger.com"